Marussia have confirmed that Max Chilton will remain with them for a second season, partnering Jules Bianchi.
For the first time ever, Marussia will retain the same line-up for two years running after announcing on Saturday that Chilton will stay on.
The Brit, who made his debut with the team in 2013, is hoping that the continuity pays off as he looks to show his "true potential."
"I am really happy to be continuing with the Marussia F1 team into a second season," he said. "Continuity is important for the team but also for me as a driver.
"You learn such a lot in your debut season, but the second year is when you can really pull all of those new experiences together and show your true potential. That has always been the case for me in the junior categories and I'll be aiming for a similar step in my second year of F1 competition.
"I would like to thank the Marussia F1 Team for their continued faith and support. They are a great bunch of people who are extremely hard-working and ambitious and I can't wait to embark on our 2014 season challenge together."
Sporting director Graeme Lowdon made the announced at the Autosport International Show.
"We are delighted to announce Max directly to an audience of Formula 1 fans at the Autosport International Show today," he said.
"Judging by the warm reaction we received at the Show, they felt it was well worth the wait to hear the news first hand and we at the Marussia F1 team felt it was a fitting reward for the incredible support we receive from them. Keeping the fans at the heart of our sport is critical to its continued success.
"It was great to see Max and Jules developing during their debut season last year, rewarding our confidence in such a young but obviously talented line-up. I'm sure the fans are as excited as we are to see what our drivers can go on to achieve in their second season with us."