Many people are already making predictions for 2014 - we bring you 10 things that won't be happening...
1. The Quantum Motorsport deal goes through and a group of 'Middle East' investors happily fling their arms around some of the Lotus team's massive debts.
2. The latest crop of F1 designs are revealed to the public, producing gasps of wonder at their automotive beauty and prompting comparisons with the legendary Ferrari 640.
3. Perry McCarthy joins McLaren as their reserve driver to back up Kevin Magnusson, so that means we have 'Kevin and Perry' reunited.
4. All lawsuits are dropped against Bernie Ecclestone and he leaves F1 to take on Alan Sugar's role in The Apprentice.
5. Murray Walker resists the temptation to look back, misty-eyed.
6. Ferrari get on team radio to Kimi Raikkonen and tell him, "Fernando is faster than you."
7. The Korean Grand Prix.
8. Twenty-two cars finish a race.
9. FOTA reforms after Christian Horner and Luca di Montezemolo apologise and say that they made a big mistake leaving.
10. Nobody whinges about another team having an unfair engine advantage, everybody smiles, shrugs their shoulders and says, "well good luck to them."