They say Christmas is coming earlier each year, but now, using our specially engineered Off-on-F1 crystal ball, we can predict uncannily accurately what will happen between now and December:
* Mercedes score a dominant 1-2 in Spa with Hamilton now closing in on Vettel.
* A resurgent McLaren team finish 3rd and 4th with their new improved package. That's third and fourth of the Mercedes' engined cars.
* Paul DiResta hires trackside advertising to say he is available for another drive in case anybody is interested or nobody knew.
* Following his split with Nicole, Lewis is heartbroken when he finds Roscoe the dog recreating the scene from Wallace and Grommit: The Wrong Trousers - and leaving home.
* Ferrari boss Luca Montezemolo says it is not good enough when Ferrari fail to win their home GP at Monza.
* Bernie's legal team delay the bribery prosecution in Munich to buy him more time.
* Sauber sign Carlos Slim's 16-year-old nephew to their team for 2014 - they become known in the pitlane as the Oligarch's Scalextric Set.
* Red Bull announce that it will be Daniel Ricciardo partnering Sebastian Vettel in 2014.
* Red Bull announce a sponsorship tie-up with Colgate for 2014 - the campaign will be fronted by Aussie toothster Daniel Ricciardo.
* Felipe Massa moves to Sauber, Esteban Gutierrez moves to Caterham and Giedo van der Garde gets a job in Starbucks.
* Paul DiResta starts hanging around the gates at Maranello.
* McLaren launch the latest TOONED! episode. It gets panned by CBeebies.
* Ferrari boss Luca Montezemolo says it is not good enough when Ferrari fail to win a GP.
* Only 15 people attend the Korean GP - it's noted that more people attend LG phone launches.
* Bernie has to return to London when it's revealed he needs open heart surgery on his wallet. In his absence the Munich court finds him guilty.
* Kimi Raikkonen's team, Lotus, say they are going to target the 'grey' market and 'grey' advertisers like SAGA in 2014, as Kimi likes to moan almost as much as old people.
* Mercedes sign up Ferrari (and formerly Mclaren) technical director Pat Fry to make it technical boss No.6.
* McLaren say that actually, you know what, they've decided to concentrate on their 2015 car as they've rushed the 2014 one.
* There's shock in the paddock when Nico Hulkenberg tells police he was bound and gagged and left in his apartment - the reason that he couldn't attend Maranello to sign on as their new No.2 driver. He says he didn't see his assailant, all he knows is that he had a Scottish accent.
* Bernie buys an island off South America and emigrates there. He invites Edward Snowden and Julian Assange to join him so that they'll take most of the publicity.
* The FIA announce that Bernie's initial deal to buy the commercial rights to F1 for 110 years at $3m a year will have to be re-negotiated and at least a further two noughts added.
* Ferrari boss Luca Montezemolo says it is not good enough when Ferrari comes fourth in the Constructors' championship and people start chanting 'You are the new Mclaren! You are the new Mclaren!'
* Mark Webber collides with Sebastian Vettel in his final grand prix handing the World Championship to Lewis Hamilton.
* A joyous Lewis is re-united with Nicole and Roscoe... and Adrian Sutil.
* Pirelli sign a new contract for 2014 on December 30th.