PlanetF1

www.planetf1.com

Print

Sutil keeping 'fingers crossed'

Thursday 14-February-2013 09:27

Adrian Sutil is not giving up on a Force India race-seat despite rival Jules Bianchi driving the new car at least week's Jerez test.

Force India launched their 2013 challenger with just one driver on hand as the team has yet to decide who will partner Paul di Resta this season.

The team is believed be deciding between former driver Sutil, test driver Bianchi and Indian racer Narain Karthikeyan.

And although Bianchi could have the edge over his rivals having tested the car at Jerez last week, Sutil's manger Manfred Zimmermann says they are not giving up.

"We are convinced that it will work out," Zimmermann told motorsport-magazin.

"But unfortunately we have to be patient and keep our fingers crossed."

© 2014 - 365 Media Group

Any reproduction, publication or redistribution of this material without the written agreement of 365 Media Group is strictly forbidden.