The F1 season is back. Make the most of the GP weekend with F1 TV!
It’s been seven months since the last Grand Prix weekend, and we are now days away from what it is looking to be the most intense season ever. With all the looming team and rule changes, as well as a triple header weekend to start, there has not been a greater time to get immersed into the world of F1.
To celebrate the season relaunch, F1 is offering readers 25% off Annual F1 TV subscriptions. Subscribe now using code BACK25 to bring all the excitement of the race weekend straight to your favourite devices live and on demand.
This limited offer is valid on web orders until July 6th 2020.
Make it Multiscreen with Live Timing data
Take your viewing experience up a notch by viewing on 6 devices at once. Build your very own pit wall by plugging into the Official F1 app to access Live Timing Data and Driver Tracker Maps. Check out the live leaderboards and compare driver’s lap times, tyre usage and plenty more. This great viewing companion provides even more data than what the F1 teams get on the pit lane. Available for all F1 TV Subscribers.
Enjoy F1 Archives and Exclusive Content
Gear up for upcoming GP weekends by enjoying over 850hrs of archive races, such as last year’s Austrian GP, which saw Verstappen take the lead from Leclerc two laps from the end.
The F1 production team produces documentaries that are only available on F1 TV such as:
- Chasing the dream: a mini-series on the F1 2019 season, getting fans to know more about the next generation of drivers
- Inside track: Each episode tells the inside story of an iconic race from the driver’s POV. And it’s packed with unheard team radio, onboard videos, driver reactions and special graphics
- How the season was won: Each full-length documentary follows all the twists, turns, and battles for the crown in a single season.
F1 TV ACCESS PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Full exclusive access to Live Timing Data, Maps and Analysis
- Watch full race replays and highlights on demand*
- F1 shows and documentaries
- On demand access to all F1 driver onboard cameras*
- Watch all F2, F3, Porsche Supercup replays*
- 850+ hours of historic race archives
YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR WAY:
- Sign up for a monthly plan or save with an annual subscription
- Watch on six screens at once at no extra cost
- Premium ad-free experience
F1 TV is the closest that you can get to live F1 racing action, with exclusive features and behind the scenes views not available anywhere else. Now streaming on Web, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire Tablet devices.
Offer is valid on web orders only until July 6th 2020, 23:59 BST
*Only available in select territories. For more information on content available in your market, please check here: https://f1tv.formula1.com/en/content-schedule