Sebastian Vettel topped the overall timesheet in the second pre-season test as his 1:16.221 beat Lewis Hamilton by 0.003s.
Taking out the fuel and swapping to the C5 rubber on the final day of testing, the Ferrari driver laid down the fastest lap seen this week in Spain.
He clocked a 1:16.221 on Friday morning while Hamilton, despite saying Ferrari are as much as half a second faster than Mercedes, finished up 0.003s slower.
The Brit’s time was also set on Friday as he put in the C5 tyres late in the afternoon.
Charles Leclerc was third quickest, his best time set on Thursday, while Valtteri Bottas was fourth.
Nico Hulkenberg claimed best of the rest for Renault with a 1:16.843 while slowest of all were George Russell and Robert Kubica in the Williams FW42.
1. Sebastian Vettel Ferrari SF90 1m16.221s 231 laps
2. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes W10 1m16.224s 331 laps
3. Charles Leclerc Ferrari SF90 1m16.231s 168 laps
4. Valtteri Bottas Mercedes W10 1m16.561s 249 laps
5. Nico Hulkenberg Renault R.S.19 1m16.843s 262 laps
6. Alexander Albon Toro Rosso STR14 1m16.882s 221 laps
7. Daniil Kvyat Toro Rosso STR14 1m16.898s 232 laps
8. Carlos Sainz McLaren MCL34 1m16.913s 264 laps
9. Romain Grosjean Haas VF-19 1m17.076s 209 laps
10. Lando Norris McLaren MCL34 1m17.084s 266 laps
11. Pierre Gasly Red Bull RB15 1m17.091s 201 laps
12. Daniel Ricciardo Renault R.S.19 1m17.114s 266 laps
13. Kimi Raikkonen Alfa Romeo C38 1m17.239s 245 laps
14. Lance Stroll Racing Point RP19 1m17.556s 185 laps
15. Kevin Magnussen Haas VF-19 1m17.565s 278 laps
16. Antonio Giovinazzi Alfa Romeo C38 1m17.639s 170 laps
17. Max Verstappen Red Bull RB15 1m17.709s 157 laps
18. Sergio Perez Racing Point RP19 1m17.791s 192 laps
19. George Russell Williams FW42 1m18.130s 259 laps
20. Robert Kubica Williams FW42 1m18.993s 220 laps