Dr Helmut Marko says everyone is still waiting for answers in relation to the FIA’s investigation into Ferrari’s power unit.
All seven non-Ferrari powered teams have voiced their displeasure at the FIA’s findings into the legality of the Scuderia’s engine, saying they had come a private agreement with Ferrari going forward.
The FIA also said themselves they were not fully satisfied with the information received during the probe, but could not comprehensively prove that Ferrari’s engine was in fact illegal.
But, that element of doubt shown by the governing body means the other teams are not going to let the matter rest and the initial deadline for answers is close.
“So far there has been one letter from the FIA World Council that is just unsatisfactory,” Marko told Speed Week.
“In our letter, the FIA was asked to respond accordingly and we gave a certain deadline. Then we can move on with the story.
“But as a team we cannot accept that after an irregularity is detected, this is what happens. Our deadline expires tomorrow [Tuesday].
“First of all, we want to know in detail what was found at Ferrari, because it has been clearly expressed that irregularities were found.
“Only when we have this information can we advise the next steps. The seven teams are of the opinion that in the spirit of the sport, the FIA is obliged to announce the content of the agreement with Ferrari.
“So far we have not received an answer.”
Marko once again stated that the main complaint is aimed at the FIA for how they have handled the situation, rather than at Ferrari themselves.
“Our allegations are not directed at another team, but at the technical control of Formula 1 and how irregularities are dealt with by the FIA,” he added.
“May I remind you that McLaren was disqualified in 2007 after the espionage case and had to pay a 100 million fine.”