join the PlanetF1 Network
With reports claiming Fernando Alonso has made himself available to Red Bull, Zak Brown says he would be happy to the see the former McLaren driver return to the grid with a rival team.
Fernando Alonso has taken to Twitter to mock reports that he and McLaren have ended their partnership.
Indianapolis can expect to see Fernando Alonso back at the Brickyard next year, or the year after, as he is adamant he’ll keep trying until he bags the Triple Crown.
He has said it before and he’ll say it again, Fernando Alonso is “not” missing F1, saying racing in other series has forced him to “rise to a level I didn’t have before.”
Lando Norris and Carlos Sainz may be driving the McLaren, however, team boss Andreas Seidl says Fernando Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne deserve credit for the team’s improved results.
McLaren team principal, Andreas Seidl, has confirmed Fernando Alonso will not be in their Formula 1 car again this season.
Fernando Alonso acknowledges one has to take good fortune when they get it, helped to a second Le Mans 24 Hours win by bad luck for the rival Toyota.
Two-time World Champion Fernando Alonso admits that he has been “bored” with some of the Formula 1 races in 2019.
McLaren CEO Zak Brown joked he would need a third car if Fernando Alonso wanted to return to Formula 1.
Jacques Villeneuve fears Max Verstappen will be the sole personality remaining in F1 when the likes of Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Raikkonen call it quits.
Fernando Alonso has ruled out doing a full IndyCar programme in 2020 as it is “too much of a commitment.”
Although McLaren insist they are to blame for Fernando Alonso failing to qualify for this year’s Indy 500, Zak Brown hopes the Spaniard gives them another chance next season.
McLaren CEO, Zak Brown, has said the team’s relationship with Fernando Alonso has “never been stronger” despite failing to qualify for the Indy 500 on Sunday.
Daniel Ricciardo sympathises with Fernando Alonso after he failed to make the Indianapolis 500 grid, saying this year there was “more hate” than love with his race car.
Fernando Alonso said no to Zak Brown’s suggestion of buying him an Indy 500 seat as he felt that would not be fair on a driver who had qualified for the race.
From an electrical issue in last month’s Indy test to the wrong colour chassis and finally a lack of pace in qualifying, Fernando Alonso’s Indy 500 bid was marred by mistakes.
McLaren sporting director Gil de Ferran has issued a public apology to the fans, the team, the partners and Fernando Alonso after failing to qualify for the Indy 500.
Fernando Alonso’s No.66 car sat in the McLaren garage throughout Thursday’s practice for the Indianapolis 500 as the team gave it some “extra TLC” following Wednesday’s crash.
Fernando Alonso says there will be “no fear” when he climbs back into his McLaren IndyCar for Thursday’s practice for the Indianapolis 500.
Fernando Alonso walked away unhurt after suffering a heavy crash during practice for the Indianapolis 500.
Fernando Alonso will return to Formula 1 in 2020 but not with Ferrari, that’s the opinion of the Scuderia’s test driver Marc Gene.
Although Fernando Alonso has announced he won’t be doing another season in WEC, don’t expect to see him back in “more of the same” Formula 1.
Two-time Formula 1 World Champion Fernando Alonso has announced he will leave Toyota’s World Endurance Championship team at the end of the season.
Fernando Alonso says he will wait until the end of the current WEC season and his Indianapolis 500 bid before even considering his 2020 race programme.
Fernando Alonso believes nobody in the world of motorsport is as good as him, but this was impossible to prove in Formula 1.
Fernando Alonso has told Mick Schumacher that if he is ever offered a Formula 1 drive, he should take it because it is better to start as “early as you can.”
Putting in his first laps in the 2019 McLaren MCL34, Fernando Alonso declared that it is a “step forward in every aspect”.
The Schumacher names returns to the Formula 1 line up in Bahrain today as Mick Schumacher tests for Ferrari.
Fernando Alonso has said his test for McLaren in Bahrain next week does not necessarily mean he is eyeing up a comeback to Formula 1 next season.
Fernando Alonso will be back behind the wheel of the McLaren MCL34 in the first in-season test in Bahrain.