McLaren "intend" racing Jenson Button next season but have vowed to help both Kevin Magnussen and Stoffel Vandoorne find race-seats.
There has been a lot of speculation about Button's future as the 35-year-old and his team find themselves lapping at the back of the field in Honda's first year powering McLaren.
Not only has he been linked to rival team Williams, those rumours coming to an end on Thursday when the team confirmed an unchanged line-up for 2016, but he's also reportedly caught the attention of Top Gear who want him as a presenter.
Should Button leave the Woking team that would pave the way for either Magnussen to return to racing or Vandoorne to make his F1 debut.
But for now both drivers will have to wait for their chance at a McLaren seat as Boullier says he "intends" keeping the same line-up of Button and Fernando Alonso for next season.
"Obviously we expect the four of them to race," the Racing Director revealed. "As far as we are concerned, at McLaren we have only two cars, so there will be only two race seats.
"We have two World Champions today and we do intend to keep them, so far.
"Nevertheless it's a luxury problem to have four good drivers."
As for Magnussen and Vandoorne, the Frenchman says McLaren will help both drivers find race-seats for the 2016 season.
He added: "Kevin and Stoffel are very good drivers, both of them we expect to race Formula One but if we can't fit or accommodate them at home we will do our best to make sure they can race next year."